Working on concrete can be a tough job for your feet. Standing and walking on something as hard and rough as concrete can spell havoc for your feet without the right kind of boots. Choose the Best Rubber Boots For Concrete Work using this comprehensive guide. Hisea Hunting Boots for Men Waterproof Insulated Rubber Boots is something that can surely try out.
Every workplace has its set of protective gear for workers to safeguard them against possible hazards.
Working on concrete has a lot of practical problems which can be dealt with by shifting to the correct pair of work boots. These will help you to remain comfortable during the long hours at work without any complaints.
In this article, we will talk about the foot problems that can happen to workers standing or walking on concrete surfaces for long hours. We will also guide you about the key features that your work boots must have to counter these problems.
You can use the tips to pick up shoes that will protect your feet in the long run and keep feet problems at bay. Also, check out the list of the 5 best boots for concrete work that we have picked up to lessen your work. These boots are the absolute favourites of several workers for the unparalleled comfort they offer.
- 1 In a Hurry? Choose the Best
- 2 5 Best Rubber Boots For Concrete Work Reviews
- 2.1 1. Muck Boot Chore Cool Soft Toe Warm Weather Men’s Rubber Work Boot
- 2.2 2. Carhartt Men’s 15″ Waterproof Rubber Pull-on Soft Toe
- 2.3 3. Muck Chore Classic Tall Steel Toe Men’s Rubber Work Boots
- 2.4 4. Servus XTP 15″ PVC Chemical-Resistant Steel Toe Men’s Work Boots
- 2.5 5. Hisea Hunting Boots for Men Waterproof Insulated Rubber Boots
- 3 Problems Faced by Workers on Concrete Ground
- 4 Key Features of Work Boots for Concrete Surfaces
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions – Best Rubber Work Boots for Concrete Work
- 6 Over To You
In a Hurry? Choose the Best
Hisea Apollo Hunting Boots
5 Best Rubber Boots For Concrete Work Reviews
There are loads of excellent work boots that can help you to survive over concrete but here are five of the best ones that we feel can perform magic.
Much Chore has always been a preferred brand for work boots with their classic range of products. You must have a Much Chore on the list of the best 5 products. Made from high grade rubber to protect your feet at the work place, these boots are extremely comfortable too from all aspects.
Firstly, they have an anti-microbial lining to wick away the sweat and moisture from the feet to keep them cool and dry. The boots are breathable enough to endure warm weather without any discomfort.
Secondly, the foot bed is spacious and cushioned enough to adjust to the contour of the feet for extra support and comfort. It reduces chances of chafing and blisters.
Thirdly, the triple toe and the quadruple heel reinforcement help to enhance the comfort levels. It helps to suffer the shocks sent by the ground without any problem because they are absorbed and negated completely.
The rubber sole provides excellent traction while the construction makes it resistance to abrasion.
- High grade rubber construction makes them protective.
- Anti-microbial lining to absorb moisture and keep feet dry.
- Boots are abrasion resistant.
- Boots are waterproof.
- Foot bed adjusts to the feet for extra support.
- Eliminates chances of chafing, blisters and bunions.
- Enhanced quadruple heel reinforcement does away with pains from standing on hard ground.
- Absorbs shocks sent by hard ground.
- Very comfortable even in warm weather.
- Great traction provided on concrete surfaces.
- Shoes can run bigger.
Carhartt brings you one of the best waterproof rubber boots for work. The vulcanised construction makes the boots sturdy and tough to withstand harsh conditions.
The neoprene shaft if meant to keep the legs dry and warm in cold weather. The rubber sole is meant to provide good traction on concrete surfaces as well as protect from chemical poisoning.
Also, the footbed is equipped with proper heel and arch support to comfort the feet and mitigate the shocks sent by the hard ground. You can experience less foot fatigue and pain once you shift to these boots for the workplace.
- Waterproof boots to keep the feet dry.
- Sturdy exterior to withstand harsh use.
- The high shaft protects the feet as well as the lower legs.
- Rubber sole provides good traction on all surfaces.
- Equipped with excellent heel and arch support.
- Absorbs shocks sent by hard concrete ground.
- The size runs a bit small.
This is our second pick from the brand of Much Chore for all the right reasons. These Classic Tall Steel Toe Men’s Rubber Boots combine protection and comfort for you. The long shaft provides protection to your calf and shin apart from your feet.
The neoprene material gives both flexibility and superb comfort. The foot bed adjusts to the shape of your feet, cushioning and supporting at each step.
The rubber heel enforcement gives full support to the feet. Thus, you can forget pain, discomfort or blisters after wearing these shoes even all day. The high grade rubber makes the shoes waterproof, resistant to chemicals and easy to clean too.
The breathable air mesh lining keeps the shoes comfortable even in warm weather.
- Neoprene material provides comfort and flexibility at work.
- Best work boots providing all-round protection.
- Reinforced rubber heel gives ample support while standing or walking.
- Cushioned foot bed adjusts to shape of feet for extra comfort and support.
- High grade rubber is resistant to chemicals and waterproof too.
- Comfortable even in warm weather.
- Boots can get hot in summer months.
If you are looking for a work boot that gives full protection against abrasion and damage by harsh chemicals, this is the one to settle for. The seamless boots are completely waterproof and do not allow the entry of chemicals inside the tough exterior.
The injection molded PVC body with triple density technology is hard to degrade and gives you superior protection at workplace. Coupled with it, are the contoured and cushioned insoles which provide good arch and heel support, and comforts the feet at every step.
- Extremely sturdy built.
- Best protection given by the PVC body with triple density technology.
- Steel toe gives added protection.
- Cushioned insoles provide good support to heel and arch.
- Comfortable to wear and work on hard surfaces.
- Seamless and waterproof.
- Protects against chemicals exposed to in the workplace.
- Excellent resistance against slipping.
- Height of the shaft protects the shin and calf too from impact and chemical exposure.
- Not very durable.
These rubber neoprene boots are the best you can find for any kind of outdoor activity. While they can be the perfect companion for camping or fishing, they can also be the best choice to work on concrete as well. The boots are waterproof and safe to be used against chemicals in concrete and cement.
The EVA midsole provide ample cushioning against the hard surfaces to negate the shocks suffered by the feet. This keeps away fatigue and pain, and makes it easier to work.
The boots are breathable due to the mesh lining while also being insulated to keep the feet warm in cold weather.
- Keeps the feet dry and warm.
- Good for working in construction sites.
- Protective and comfortable for outdoor activity.
- Boots are lightweight.
- Breathable air mesh lining facilitates air circulation.
- Boots are non-abrasive.
- High-grade rubber body for extra protection.
- Comfortable because of EVA midsoles.
- Rubber outsole gives very good traction.
- May not be very durable.
Problems Faced by Workers on Concrete Ground
Workers in construction jobs are exposed to placing concrete and standing for long hours on hard concrete surfaces as a part of their work.
The same is also true for people involved in other jobs that require them to be on their feet all day on hard, concrete surfaces. This can be quite punishing for the feet and result in a number of problems such as:-
- Moderate to severe heel pain
- Back pain can be caused due to increased pressure on the spine from standing on hard surfaces all day.
- Lumbar strain – It occurs due to an injury to the muscles, tendons and ligaments located in the lower back area.
- Neuroma – This condition causes pain in the ball of the feet.
- Bunion – It is an inflammation of the joint in the big toe resulting in a lot of pain.
- Achilles tendinitis – This is a condition that results from standing for long hours without stretching the feet. The tissue that connects the heel to the lower calf area gets inflamed and pains.
- Plantar fasciitis – It is an inflammation of the tissue that joins the toes and the heel causing severe pain.
Check out the Best Work Boots For Knee and Back Pain
Apart from these, construction workers who have to pour concrete can be exposed to chemicals if ordinary shoes are damaged. That too can be very harmful to the feet and should be avoided at all costs.
Key Features of Work Boots for Concrete Surfaces
The best way to avoid all the above feet problems that occur from working on concrete surfaces is to choose rubber work boots.
The right kind of work boots can save you by providing your feet great comfort and support. It also aids you in easy movement throughout the day.
Rubber boots are light, comfortable, and provide great traction on concrete surfaces. These are the must-have features in your rubber boots to work on concrete:-
Your boots should be equipped with the quality to absorb shocks sent by the concrete ground to your feet. Concrete surfaces can send tormenting shocks to the feet, especially when you stand on them for long hours. Boots should have the capability to absorb them and safeguard the feet to avoid pain.
You need padded insoles and midsoles not only to absorb the remaining shocks and keep you in comfort all day.
Comfort is highly needed when you have to work on concrete grounds. It helps to keep the feet cushioned throughout the hours so that the feet do not feel fatigued by the impact of the hard ground.
Look for boots with gel padding in the heels, cushioned foot bed, EVA or polyurethane midsoles, and comfortable toe space inside the shoes to remain at comfort all day.
Without having proper support it can be very tiring for your feet to endure the hard concrete all day. Most of the pains associated with the feet, hips and lower back occur due to lack of proper support by your shoes.
Apart from the ability to absorb and mitigate shocks, the shoes must have proper arch and heel support. It helps to correct heel pain by anatomically adjusting to the shape of the feet. It helps to support the feet, providing the correct posture needed to eliminate pains.
Rubber is a material that keeps you safe against concrete. It is not easily damaged if you are pouring cement or concrete on the job site. They are easier to clean and save the feet from exposure to the chemicals and concrete poisoning. These boots also provide traction on wet cement and makes it easier to tread.
Frequently Asked Questions – Best Rubber Work Boots for Concrete Work
Here are some of the most asked questions you will come across about rubber shoes for concrete:-
Why are concrete surfaces harmful for the feet?
Concrete surfaces are harmful for the feet because they send shock waves which can make the feel pain badly, and cause a number of serious issues like neuroma, plantar fasciitis, lumbar sprain, back pain, etc.
Why do workers need special shoes for concrete?
Workers need special shoes for concrete surfaces to absorb these shocks sent by the hard ground and mitigate them. Also, in construction jobs, the shoes must protect the feet from being exposed to chemicals.
How can rubber shoes help?
Rubber shoes can help on concrete surfaces by providing the feet the support that is needed to balance out the shocks sent by the ground, and also by offering proper traction to walk on those grounds. They are less likely to be damaged by cement and concrete than leather.
What should I look for in shoes for concrete surfaces?
Work boots meant for concrete surfaces should have an ergonomic design to support the feet and maintain proper posture. The shoes should have proper heel padding, cushioned midsoles and insoles and shock absorption quality to negate the shocks sent to the feet.
They must make your feet feel comfortable even though the surface underneath is hard and rough. Choosing rubber work boots are better to deal with chemicals than other materials which get damaged soon.
Where can I find the best rubber shoes for concrete surfaces?
We have brought the five most popular work boots that can be used on concrete surfaces. Check them out on online shopping portals or at stores having these brands.
Over To You
So far we have discussed the problems associated with working on hard concrete surfaces every day for hours. We have also tried to guide you on the ways to deal with such problems with the help of the right shoes to combat.
Try the rubber boots that we have enlisted for you to never feel the painful discomfort at the end of the day when you come home from work. Investing in a good boot for work is one of the wisest ways to spend your money to keep yourself healthy in the long run. Hisea Hunting Boots for Men Waterproof Insulated Rubber Boots is one of the best boots in this category.
Please read our other guides.